MARINESHELF RECENT

MARINESHELF

Thursday, August 8, 2013

SAD PLIGHT OF CADETS....PLZ HELP THESE NEW GENERATION SEAFARERS

MARINESHELF publishes articles contributed by seafarers and other marine related sites solely for the benefit of seafarers .All copyright materials are owned by its respective authors or publishers.

ITS REALLY SAD TO SEE THAT A LOT OF THE NEW CADETS WHO PASS OUT FROM INSTITUTES WHICH DO NOT PROVIDE PLACEMENT ARE IN A BAD STATE TODAY WITHOUT ANY OPENINGS  AS CADETS, AND ALSO IN A STATE OF DEPRESSION ...IN 2006 WHEN THERE WAS A SLIGHT BOOM IN SHIPPING AND MOST OF THE COMPANIES FOUND SHORTAGE IN SEAFARERS ...THE GOVERNMENT APPROVED A LOT OF MARITIME INSTITUTES BUT SOONER THE MARKET CRASHED AND THERE WERE SURPLUS OF CADETS WITHOUT JOB...EVEN SOME ARE WORKING FOR CALL CENTERS THESE DAYS. THE NO OF INSTITUTES HAVE ALMOST GROWN 20 TIMES BUT THERE ARE ONLY INSTITUTES WHICH ARE RUN BY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES WHO OFFER JOBS TO CADETS PASSING OUT FROM THEIR  INSTITUTES OTHERS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET AN OPENING AND EVEN HAVE TO PAY LAKHS OF RUPEES TO AGENTSTO GET A JOB OR SOMETIMES ARE CHEATED BY THESE AGENTS .ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROM ' MARINESHELF' TO REDUCE THE INTAKE OF CADETS ONLY AS PER REQUIREMENTS AND DON'T CREATE  SURPLUS JOBLESS CADETS ALSO GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS SITUATION AND STOP GRANTING PERMISSION FOR NEW INSTITUTES ; MEANWHILE PEOPLE IN THE MARITIME SECTOR ALSO SHOULD PLAY THEIR PART TO GIVE THESE CADETS A CHANCE WHENEVER THEY GET AN OPPORTUNITY...ITS ALSO A REQUEST TO THESE  CADETS TO KEEP THEIR COOL AND DONT GET DEPRESSED AND HOPE THE MARKET CONDITION IMPROVES....HERE ARE A FEW CADETS WHO ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR AN OPENING......RECRUITING OFFICERS PLEASE HELP THEM

Dear Sir,
I am Shivendra Mishra and have completed B.tech(marine engineering) from Pune, in 2011.I have all the documents ready with an Indian CDC and OTFC. I am searching a job for the post of TME/Junior Engineer/5th Engineer from 1 and a half year.I have personally dropped CV to many companies.But,they were asking for a reference.Finally,I went to agents,but they were asking for a huge amount of 2 lacs. I belong to middle class family,my dad is retired from Army.I don't have money to pay this much amount. Kindly help me out.I apologize for coming to you directly.I will be ever grateful to you.
Thanking you.
8564000789/8793324878



Dear Sir,
Good Morning
Most humble and respectfully. Sir i have been passed DNS(Nautical Science) from T.S.Chanakya in 2012. And have been looking for Shipping companies for cadetship to complete my 18 months of sea training since passing out day.

Sir, i have applied in almost all companies of Mumbai,but still not get any response from any one. Many companies told me that without refrence,we can't do. And i met several agents also but they demanding huge amount from me about 3 to 4 lack.

Sir,i am from Sasaram, Bihar. And my father is farmer. In my family,don't having any link in shipping industry. And my family income is Rs.70000 per annum. Sir,my family never afford agents greed also. And my loan is climbing mountain day by day,which my father took to pay Chanakya's fee.

So,sir please guide me for my future,that what i should do now. Me and my family most oblige for your guidence. So please help me with your guidence. Good day

Your Sincerly
Cadet Abhishek Chouhan
+917208730972 abhishekmnm@yahoo.com





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have the best of both worlds with a Global IoT SIM Card. You may get the ideal overseas SIM card for your trip here. There are many possibilities, and the ideal one for you will vary depending on your itinerary.